« Home | Wonder Woman Portrait. » | Maiden of the Spear » | Buffy Part 2. » | The Forsaken » | Frank. » | fingers are stumps. » | Black Canary. » | Mural » | Still here. » | New Toy! » 

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Paradise Toronto Comicon

So I will be having a table at the Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon again this year and I was wondering what YOU want to see from me.
My aim is to get my name out there and hopefully make back the costs of the con.

I'm working on a couple of cheesecake drawings of super heroines and whatnot.
But I want to know what people want to see, what you would you plunk down a few hard earned dollars for.
Sexy Wonder Woman? fine art portrait of Superman?
I have a lot of ideas, but not that much time left. I was thinking of having a few inexpensive prints and maybe one of those Sketchbooks for sale.
Please let me know what the people on the street want.
Thanks,
Ted.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment