« Home | Frank. » | fingers are stumps. » | Black Canary. » | Mural » | Still here. » | New Toy! » | Updates, » | My trip to San Diego » | Echo » | San Diego!!!!! » 

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Forsaken


This is a drawing I did a few years ago and having a scanner now I can somewhat piece it together in photoshop for display purposes.
The original is 20"x30" Charcoal and Conte on paper.
The title is The Forsaken. I was reading a lot of Robert Jordan at the time.
Can't you tell?
this is the kind of portraiture i was doing at the end of artschool, it's time consuming and hard as hell on the hands. I drew thousands of little lines to create the tones. I did not smudge or blend with my fingers.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment