« Home | Buffy! » | Jenn. » | Here I go... » 

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Buffy, again

Ok, so here's a second view of the Buffy Bust.
SMG has a unique face and she's fun to sculpt, this is actually the second time I have sculpted her portrait, I played around with a sculpt a few years ago that never went anywhere.
I'm interested to see the new line of sculpts Gentle Giant made.
If you don't know they are a company that uses a lazer scanning device to scan the actor and create a copy that can be made into toys, busts, special effects pieces, props and whatnot.
I think that while the scanning creates an accurate reproduction it misses out on that feeling a sculptor puts into it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment